Level 3 Survey
The RICS Home Survey – Level 3 service includes:
- a thorough inspection of the property and
- a detailed report based on the inspection
The surveyor who provides the RICS Home Survey - Level 3 (survey only) aims to give you professional advice to:
- help you make a reasoned and informed decision when purchasing the property, or when planning for repairs, maintenance or upgrading the property
- provide detailed advice on condition
- describe the identifiable risk of potential or hidden defects
- propose the most probable cause(s) of the defects based on the inspection
- where practicable and agreed, provide an estimate of costs and likely timescale for identified repairs and necessary work
Choose Your Survey
For a Free Instant Quote
Choose this report if you’re buying or selling a conventional house, flat or bungalow built from common building materials and in reasonable condition.
Choose this report if you need more extensive information whilst buying or selling a conventional house, flat or bungalow, built from common building materials and in reasonable condition. This is avaliable with or without a valuation.
Choose this report if dealing with a large, older or run-down property, a building that is unusual or altered, or if you’re planning major works. It costs more than the other RICS reports because it gives detailed information about the structure and fabric of the property.