Level 1 Survey
The RICS Home Survey – Level 1 service includes:
- a physical inspection of the property and
- a report based on the inspection
The surveyor who provides the RICS Home Survey - Level 1 service aims to:
- describe the part or element in enough detail so that it can be properly identified
- provide a clear and concise expression of the surveyor’s professional assessment of each part or element
- describe the condition of the part or element that justifies the surveyor’s assessment and
- help you gain an objective view of the condition of the property.
Choose Your Survey
For a Free Instant Quote
Choose this report if you’re buying or selling a conventional house, flat or bungalow built from common building materials and in reasonable condition.
Choose this report if you need more extensive information whilst buying or selling a conventional house, flat or bungalow, built from common building materials and in reasonable condition. This is avaliable with or without a valuation.
Choose this report if dealing with a large, older or run-down property, a building that is unusual or altered, or if you’re planning major works. It costs more than the other RICS reports because it gives detailed information about the structure and fabric of the property.