Level 2 Survey & Valuation
The RICS Home Survey – Level 2 (survey and valuation) includes:
- a physical inspection of the property
- a report based on the inspection
- a valuation, which is part of the report
The surveyor who provides the RICS Home Survey - Level 2 (survey and valuation) service aims to give you professional advice to help you to:
- make an informed decision on whether to go ahead with buying the property
- make an informed decision on what is a reasonable price to pay for the property
- take into account any repairs or replacements the property needs, and
- consider what further advice you should take before committing to purchasing the property
Choose Your Survey
For a Free Instant Quote
Choose this report if you’re buying or selling a conventional house, flat or bungalow built from common building materials and in reasonable condition.
Choose this report if you need more extensive information whilst buying or selling a conventional house, flat or bungalow, built from common building materials and in reasonable condition. This is avaliable with or without a valuation.
Choose this report if dealing with a large, older or run-down property, a building that is unusual or altered, or if you’re planning major works. It costs more than the other RICS reports because it gives detailed information about the structure and fabric of the property.